Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ankle Arthroscopy (Day... hell if I know.) "Return of the Unicorn"


An artistic rendering of my drug induced request for a unicorn horn post op courtesy of my brother’s daughter.

Word gets around, but really? These beast are mythical creatures held in high regard in the fairy tale community so I don’t understand what all the fuss is about. I think it was a legitimate request under the circumstances…

Today I had my stitches removed, sans the one I managed to pull out at some point.

The Doc was curious as to why I was no longer wearing my “Robo-boot”. I couldn’t think of a good explanation so I resorted to mumbling incoherent reasons under my breath.
The Doc was on to me, and he knew I would stray from the path of rehabilitation.

So in short here is the outcome of my visit with my physician.

I am back in my boot for at least 2 more weeks.
I have Physical Therapy twice a week.
I am NOT allowed to clean my garage again.
I'm NOT allowed on ladders...
I actually have to wear the boot.

I didn’t tell him about my dancing episode because the unicorn has to boogie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remarks & Comments